Jun 26, 2012

I'm coming home...

T-3 days... unbelievable.

Time(a magical phenomenon):
One year ago: Andrew and I were paddling down the Yukon River making history....
Today: we are packing our bags in China getting ready to head back home after 10 months of teaching and living in a small town in the middle of China.....
Next year: ?????

 I want to remind myself to enjoy each day I get to wake up. Enjoy the fact that I am healthy, in love, and ready to achieve.

 This weekend: I was enjoying watching others race. There were lots of different races around North America, among which there were many people to cheer on and applaud. People who have touched my life in some shape or form.  It does feel weird to be sitting behind a computer cheering people on in my mind, watching and reading results, and  wishing I was at at least one of the races participating... but as life would have it it was my turn to cheer and be proud of all the amazing achievements of others! Very inspirational!

Some Congratulations are in order:

Congrats all SUP racers and race organizers at Kalamalka Classic SUP festival
Congrats Dart NuunYogaslackers and other adventure racers at Untamed New England 4 day Adventure race

Congrats Jacek Doniec and all runners on incredible runs at Western States 100mile

Congrats Steph Corker and all triathletes on Ironman Coeur D'Alene
Congrats Ryan Cain and all triathletes on Half Ironman Mont Tremblant

keep the adventures flowing!

live, love, laugh,...DREAM!
lina

No comments: