Jan 16, 2011

Pacific Northwest: the multisport heaven...

Last weekend was grand.
Thursday evening Andrew and I met up with Ben and Johnny for what used to be our regular  thursday day night paddle from Strathcona docks... cool/calm and gorgeous...

I got to enjoy yoga friday night with a good friend in a stylish downtown studio on the east side...

Saturday four of us headed to Mt Baker for a ski tour and jump practice. The snow was falling hard which just forced us to practice our tree skiing in deep fluffy pow.... not complaining one bit!


Old enough to know better (Mt Baker Jan 2011) from Andrew Dye on Vimeo.


Sunday I enjoyed a run and mtn bike ride on the shore with folks... the run was quite regular just out our door and the ride was on fromme mtn....snowy/icy conditions but ideal for some laughs, frustrations and good times with good friends...

Pretty awesome to live in a place where it is possible to do most outdoor sports anytime of the year... As long as you dress for the weather and have a positive attitude it all can be done!

I am still working on my 2011 athletic goals... I have a couple of things in mind but have to fine tune, talk to some folks, etc... I am looking for something different, something exciting, something adventurous!



live, love, laugh,...DREAM!
lina

No comments: