Sep 30, 2010

Battle of the Paddle...here I come!

I've been wanting to head to the Battle since I first started racing Stand Up Paddleboards earlier this summer. As per usual I was too busy to get myself organized enough before my wedding in August and following honeymoon. By the time I returned a month later and two weeks before the event everyone I knew involved in the sport either had organized their own way there or couldn't make it.... I was bummed but tried to let it go and move on with other things.... THEN... two staff from Deep Cove Canoe and Kayaks were heading with space and kindness to share..... and I find myself packing and heading on a plane at a far too early time of the morning tomorrow...

I am sooo excited! I feel blessed that Bob and Mike were willing to let me tag along and I feel compelled and pumped to take in the entire experience and hopefully kick some SUP'IN butt.

I believe you can check things out at the Rainbow Sandals website

I will try and post some information but if not will recap when I return to Vancouver....

live, love, laugh,...DREAM!
lina

No comments: