Jan 4, 2010

2010!



Well, 2009 was a pretty adventurous, chaotic, eventful, and beautiful year and I do not expect 2010 to be any less of any of those.

I suppose I am starting to think about some big events for 2010... any ideas are welcome as I brain storm and put together a plan... I believe there will be a little racing, some touring, more traveling, a really big fun party and many many adventures.

For now, I know I have to finish my teaching program at SFU, I want to kayak guide, I want to backcountry ski ALOT, run, mountain bike, nordic ski, snowshoe run, kayak ALOT.... and infect people with my motivational poison...haha...


If our new year plans prove to be a glimpse at what is to come than I better grab my seat belt and hold on as it's gonna be a fun ride! woohoo! The way I like it really,...

We skied in the Duffy...twice...with a little adventure on the first day and a lot of pow on the second....

New Years Skiing.... with turns and without! The Duffy, always good times.

PICS!
Andrew's pictures here
PAUL's Pictures here!

live, love, laugh,...DREAM!
lina

No comments: